Sunday, April 1, 2012

How the Leaves Are Changing - General Update - New Computer In the Mail

I'm so freaking excited that I just had to write something about it. I recently had to quit raiding in WoW because I'd only get 2 fps in raids and just wasn't contributing to the Heroic progression team like I really wanted. I couldn't do much of anything on SWTOR anymore because I was just so framy and even League of Legends was dropping in down in frames while I played. I have a Slim Cased Dell Desktop from '06 so upgrading was impossible because nothing fit in it. I had no video card, 1GB of Ram, 1 Core Processor and a whole lot of frustration. Finally I decided enough was enough and decided to build a computer!

Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 3.1GHz/3.4GHz Turbo LGA 1155 Quad-Core Processor (6MB L3 Cache)
Graphics Card: Single 2GB GDDR5 Nvidia GTX 680
Memory: 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600Mhz (2x 4GB) Dual Channel Memory
Power Supply: 850 Watt Corsair TX850 PSU
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68 V PRO (USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s,)
Hard Drive One: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache HDD

I even decided to pack in a new Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard and a Razer Naga!

This machine is like... a god of machines to me and I am so excited to actually have a gaming computer since I game so much! This also means that I will be able to do a lot more in the community as well! I will be able to raid both in World of Warcraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic and... LIVESTREAMING! Livestreaming is something that I have always wanted to do but didn't have the computer to do so! Now I do! I will be livestreaming all of my raids as well as League of Legends, Minecraft and anything else I get into now that I have a computer that can run games! I will also be able to record videos in much better quality. That means more Conquest kill videos, SWTOR kill videos, SWTOR story line videos and much more!


Needless to say "I'M REALLY EXCITED" and I can't wait for the 23rd of April to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment