Sunday, April 6, 2014

How the Leaves Have Changed? - Week of 03/30/2014 - Welcome Back From the Dead!

So the last time I posted was around New Years when I said I was gonna do all these things. Then a bunch of things just kind of happened. First off, my WoW subscription ran out for the first time in the 10 years I've been playing this game. I mean, I've gone on breaks before and paused my subscription so I could recharge from burn out but I had never actually been so poor that my subscription had run out and I couldn't renew. And with that subscription expiration I kind of just stopped caring for a bit. My guild had imploded, we weren't raiding, I had gotten my Ahead of Curve Feat of Strength and the mount and I was happy to stop for a while. Ontop of that, my internet suddenly died and I was no longer able to stream every night due to frequent disconnects. First it was attributed to when my router got hard restarted and it got reverted to it's factory settings and the IP address was resetting every hour instead of every 24 hours. That has been fixed quite a few times and still keeps getting rebroken. I finally got someone up here to take a look and the guy was sick as a dog and spent two hours up here just to get nothing done.

However, this last weekend I finally preordered Warlords of Draenor after 3 months away and I'm back in love. And I've pretty much just come back at running speed.

Morning Rituals


I wake up in the morning and I do 6 (and soon to be 7) farms that consist of herbalist plants to get them Golden Lotus'. In 6 farms I rake in about 20-25 Golden Lotus a day and I am working on a 7th now that my old Hunter finally has flying in Pandaria. After I finish all of my farms I then get on every character and do my daily Heroic Dungeon and my daily scenario for my Valor points. I do this every morning and it takes about 4 hours to do it all.

Looking for Raid


Then I do a LFR on one of my characters every day. Depending on the character I do the whole thing or just a few bosses. My druid, who is like 5/14 HM still doesn't have her four piece but I'm working on it still. Maybe I will get it before the end of the expansion. We'll see.

Boosted!


As I stated before, I preordered Warlords of Draenor so that means that I got a free level 90. I already had all of the healers available at level 90 so I wasn't sure what I wanted to use it on. I finally decided to use it on my bank alt mage that I've had for forever. I'd tried to level a mage several times before but I could never get past level 20 or so. I might pay for another boost sometime in a few months to get a rogue for the lockpicking but we'll see. It was really easy and I think I've gotten the hang of Arcane Mage.

Outside of the game I've been watching a lot of Wrestling and it's Wrestlemania weekend that I'm super excited for! School is also almost over for this semester with only a month or so left before I get a break. Didn't do so well with my first Psychology exam but hey at least it's not failing (technically). I also have an article about the Patch 6.0 Alpha Notes and what it means for Druids! Hopefully this means I'm back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment